I really need some inspiration for my blog, or what I commonly refer to as blogging fodder. It is all too easy to simply bash Bush or this unholy war of ours, so I want some new and different things to talk about, so I would like you (whoever looks at this thing anyway) to just shoot me some ideas or maybe comment on my entries. I am hoping that this might someday be fun, instead of miserable.
Also, I am considering both a book and a screenplay over the course of 2007. The two are not related, but I think that many of you might benefit from them. If you are interested, keep checking out the blog and these things will most certainly make their way on the pages.
On a much lighter note, I have recently rekindled my fondness for the sweater. I bought two new sweaters last week, and I love wearing them. These are fairly light, so I can wear them nearly every night if I want. Okay, so that's your update, but you wont read this.
b
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love sweaters too. It's my favorite time of year so I can dress all cozy. I love the title you gave your blog, The Bear Den, very creative. As to what you can write about, I'm not sure, that has to come from your heart, write about things that make you have a reaction. When you're going through your day and there is just something you can't get out of your head, blog about it! And what will this book and/or screenplay be about? You must have some ideas or you wouldn't have mentioned it.
Post a Comment